Meet Our Coaches
HEAD JIU-JITSU INSTRUCTOR
1ST DEGREE ALLIANCE BLACK BELT PROFESSOR
Professor Snow is a first degree Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu black belt under Fernando “Soluço” Di Pierro, and is a Phase II certified Alliance instructor under the legendary master Fabio “The General” Gurgel. Snow has trained, taught, and studied martial arts all over the U.S. and South America. He proudly represents the Alliance Jiu-Jitsu association as a black belt professor and competitor.
Teaching is his great passion, but he has always had the drive toward competition. Snow has consistently taken first place in championships all over Texas as a blue, purple, brown, and black belt. He is a multiple-time IBJJF gold medalist. He is also undefeated in Mixed Martial Arts competition with a record of 3-0.
Besides Jiu-Jitsu, Snow enjoys travel, food, music, and language. Some of his future goals include becoming an expert-level bowhunter, S.C.U.B.A certification, avid surfer, expert-level yogi, solo sky-diver, and author.
- Chicago Open IBJJF master 1 Gold Medalist – black belt (2017)
- World Championship Qualifier (2017)
- Mexico City Open IBJJF double Silver Medalist – black belt Gi / no-Gi (2017)
- Named 2015 black belt of the year by TXMMA.com
- San Antonio Open IBJJF Gold Medalist – black belt (2016)
- Abu Dhabi Pro Trials Gold medalist (Canada) – 77 kg black belt champion (2016)
- AGF pro no-Gi division Gold medalist (2016)
- Dallas Open IBJJF Bronze Medalist – black belt (2015/2016)
- Austin Open IBJJF Silver Medalist – black belt (2015)
- Atlanta Open IBJJF Gold medalist – brown belt (2014)
- 2x Houston Open IBJJF champion (2012 & 2013)
- Multiple time Texas State Champion (F2W)
- Trained under all 3 Alliance founders in the US and Brazil
- Read More…
MUAY THAI / KICK-BOXING COACH
Coach Gray heads the C4 Muay Thai & Kickboxing program at Alliance Jiu-Jitsu. His work ethic and dedication to training has been an excellent example and inspiration to all of his students and friends. Gray is a very fit 44-year-old who will consistently out-work virtually everyone in the gym. His students know he has what it takes to push them to the next level, beyond their expectations. His attention to detail and knowledge comes from years of training in various martial arts. He is a well-rounded martial artist, holding a black belt in Karate and a brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under Alliance.
Federico “Ninja” Olivera
YOUTH BOXING & KICKBOXING INSTRUCTOR
A professional Boxer and Mixed Martial Artist, coach Freddy has a lifelong pedigree of martial arts training, beginning with Karate when he was just 6 years old in Argentina. After moving to the U.S. with his parents as a young boy, he practiced Tae Kwon Do, reaching the level of black belt in record time. While heavily involved in TKD as an instructor and competitor, he took up gymnastics in High School, as well as Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu shortly thereafter. Coach Freddy holds the rank of Brown belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under team Alliance. He coaches the Youth Muay Thai & Kickboxing program at Alliance Jiu-Jitsu, and is one of our most active competitors, participating in BJJ competitions, Muay Thai smokers, Boxing matches, and MMA fights.
KIDS & ADULT BJJ INSTRUCTOR
Coach Ashlee is one of our most dedicated students and coaches. Her enthusiasm, passion, and sense of humor has earned her a very special place in the heart of her students and teammates. Ashlee currently trains BJJ, Wrestling, MMA, and Muay Thai. She holds the rank of Purple belt under team Alliance.
- Dallas Open IBJJF Gold Medalist – Purple belt (2015)
- Austin Open IBJJF Gold Medalist – Purple belt (2015)
- Austin Open IBJJF Bronze medalist Open Class – Purple belt (2015)
- Dallas Open IBJJF Gold Medalist – Blue belt (2014)
- Houston Open IBJJF Gold Medalist – Blue belt (2014)
- San Antonio Open IBJJF Gold Medalist – Blue belt (2014)
- 2x AGF Champion
- 2x NABJJF Champion
- WBJJF Silver Medalist – puruple belt
- FIVE Texas Open Champion
YOUTH BJJ COACH / LIL MONSTERS COACH
Coach Gaby is one of our most dedicated and passionate coaches and competitors. A former varsity wrestling captain, she takes this grappling stuff seriously. Utilizing her years of competitive wrestling experience in competition, combined with her unique talent and work ethic, she has been able to consistently dominate her competition, and after just 8 months of training BJJ, was able to obtain IBJJF World championship Gold in 2016. Gaby currently holds the rank of Blue belt in Brazilian Jiu-Jitsu under team Alliance.
Some of her accomplishments include:
- 2016 IBJJF World Jiu-Jitsu Champion
- 2015/2016 San Antonio Open IBJJF Champion
- 2016 IBJJF Pan Jiu-Jitsu Bronze Medalist
- 2016 IBJJF Houston Open Gold Medalist
- 4x District Wrestling Champ
- 4x Regional Placer
- 3x State Qualifier
- 4 years as team captain
Youth Muay Thai & Kickboxing Instructor
Coach Jaden teaches our Youth Muay Thai and Kickboxing class. A very dedicated and talented student, Jaden is one of the most disciplined athletes in the game and has hopes to compete professionally in the near future. Not only is he a talented and technical fighter, but he is a very patient and gifted instructor as well.